Kenji Yoshida, La Vie, via October Gallery. 1. Dusa Jesih, saatchiart 2. Onyx via 50Watts 3. Lanvin 4. Tom Dixon via abc home 5. Alain Douillard | Steel and Leather Chair, 1970 via vandm.com 6. artist unknown via iconosquare 7. unamed image via Caroline Daily Paris 8. Brass incense holder via OK the Store 9. home decor by idzoom.com
Miya Ando, Red Moon Mandala at Madison Galleries. 1. Walead Beshty, White Curl via Galerie Rodolfe Jannson 2. Pearl pin via dupuisblog 3. Georgia O'Keefe via wiki paintings 4. Ruby and diamond brooch by Cartier 5. Models by lavelaundry 6. Hans Kotter, 'Chromatic Plants,' 2011, De Buck Gallery via Artsy 7. Bikini chair designed by Garth Chester, 1956, Auckland, New Zealand. Steel frame with original red vinyl upholstery. Collection of Auckland Museum 8. A DECORATIVE GEMSET SPINACH-GREEN NEPHRITE HANDLE INDIA, LATE 19TH/EARLY 20TH CENTURY Of tubular form slightly flaring towards the pommel, the bulbous pommel inlaid with rows of gold wire, the handle with gemset flower buds, a row of inset diamonds above and below via Christies 9. Bianca Jagger ring via 1stdibs
"Photographic Paintings Using Light and Miscellaneous Liquids" is a series combining timed exposures (5-20 min) in ambient light, with an extraneous liquid applied to the film plane before development. This liquid is completely unnecessary and superfluous to the process. However, the unnecessary liquid stimulates a chemical reaction that produces an almost painterly layer incorporated into the original, photographed image. via Matt Waples
1. Matt Waples via matt waples 2. Matt Waples via matt waples 3.Lisa Oppenheim, 'Language of Flowers (Regret, VI),' 2011, Galerie Juliètte Jongma via artsy 4. Walead Beshty via contemporary art daily 5. artspace 6. Richard Calidicott here 7. In the hallway gallery of Muriel Brandolini's Hamptons retreat, a Sol LeWitt painting hangs above François Bauchet cabinets from Galerie Kreo via AD 8.Donald Judd via David Zwirner 9. Kate Shepherd - Red Print #2B, Print via Artspace 10. Red Print #33b, 2011 by Kate Shepherd via artspace 11. “Chance/Fall” photography series, by Richard Caldicott via Plenty of Colour 12. Eric Cahan via Benrubi Gallery
Snow Blind by Peter Dayton via Artspace.
1. Un Hiver en Couleur by Florent Tanet via design inspiration 2. Florent Tanet via Alifroglegs 3. unknow via iconosquare.com 4. ring via eight hundred ships 5. Dandelion Objet d'Art via Moma Store 6. crochet stitch via podkins 7. Edgeworthia chrysantha via musings of a garden diva 8. honeycomb via honeycombs 9. Summer 2010 by Uta Barth via Watkins Photo
Photographer PÅL ALLAN on LUNDLUND.
1. Chris Fraser's Light Installations. ”My light installations use the camera obscura as a point of departure. They are immersive optical environments, idealized spaces with discreet openings. In translating the outside world into moving fields of light and color, the projections make an argument for an unfixed notion of sight." via trendland 2. Margaret De Patta, Ring, 1946, sterling silver, tourmaline and quartz via Wallpaper 3. Carl Kleiner. Clues Part 1. Object #5 via Carl Kleiner 4. Hans Wolf, Bellenblazen, 1950 - 1959 via http://orlandoid.tumblr.com/ 5. Kelly Gaga way of life PET Glass Water Bottle with Stopper design by Sagaform via Burke Decor 6. Waterfall Bench by Tokujin Yoshioka via chair blog 7. YIMMY YAYO 8. Maison Martin Margiela necklace via Maison Margiela 9. Maison Martin Margiela glass slippers via having horns
See more inspiration from Pal Allan's work here.
Jonathan Baldock | Gold Coin via Artspace
1. Priceless by Christel van der Laan 2. Le Palais Bulles by Another Mag 3. Ceramics by Josefin Bergström 4. Anillo de ojo abierto via mujer.es 5.Totem Vase, Matthew Ward studio 6. Eye from they all hate us 7. Fendi Pre-Fall 2015 shoes via Saks 8. Delfina Delettrez via Luisa via Roma 9. model via Daisy Zine
See more here.
Ian McKeever, 'Vigil,' 2007, HackelBury Fine Art via Artsy
1. silk top via let it be 2.moonset pearls ring by Bijules via Aha life 3. Jacob Hashimoto, 'Superabundant Atmosphere,' 2005, Rice University Art Gallery via Artsy 4. Tulip, 2013, by Matthew Solomon via Artsy 5. Valentino Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear via style.com 6. Foley Lace-up Mesh Paneled Bootie by Badgley Mischka 7. Chanel leggings on gaptoothbitch 8. Pearl infatuation earrings via Anthropoligie 9. Rodarte on the Rodarte tumblr blog
See more visual delight inspired by Ian McKeever's Vigil here.
Jan Dibbets | Dark Blue 1976/2012
Images evoke feeling. The images in this collection are inspired by Jan Dibbets's stunning and starry work Dark Blue 1976/2012 found on Artsy. Artist is represented by the Alan Cristea Gallery in London.
1. Charles Grogg, 'Crema No. 20,' 2013, Wall Space Gallery via Artsy 2. Zac Posen Fall 2013 via Vogue 3. Midnight Sunstone Gold Necklace - Limited Edition, Out of stock • $79 via Etsy 4. Garry Fabian Miller, 'The Night Cell - Winter,' 2009-2010, Ingleby Gallery via Artsy 5. mark borthwick "if we're pioneers" via anaïse 6.Florent Tanet - Suprême Bon Ton via Mirella Bruno 7. Zoya Pixie dust nail polish via total beauty 8. Stone Henge, 2013, by Salomé de Fontainieu via Artsy 9. Cyanotype 09 by Alexander Hamilton via Candida Stevens
More inspired by Jan Dibbet's Dark Blue here.
Color master Miya Ando. She knows energy and the sublime! See more of Miya Ando's work here.
1. Eric Cahan, Benrubi Gallery 2. Gold and pink quartz ring on TayMyers Flickr here 3. Matthew Brandt on Paddle 8 here 4. Bower tables as seen here. 5. Jordan Sullivan print from her "Death Valley" series found here 6. Sidney Garber Chalcedony Drop Earrings with Sapphires & Diamonds from Barneys here. 7. Softline Apricot Swivel Curved Chair on ABC Home 8. Japanese sweets on weheartit 9. Table lamps on Purple Area
See more beauty inspired by Miya Ando's 'Evening in Bolinas' here.
Marilyn Minter | Breathless via Artsy
1. Cortana's Bridal collection via burnettsboards 2. Becca B by Jaclyn Adams in 'Vanishing Skies' for fashiongonerogue.com 3. Peter Lippman "Waterplants" Found on petitcabinetdecuriosites.tumblr.com 4. Irving Penn, Persian Violet Cyclamen/ Cyclamen persicum (New York) via on phillips.com 5. Tom Ford Black Orchid Found on jeedphotography.com 6. Forbidden Fruits, gooseberry // photographer: Peter Lippmann Found on awesome-fresh-fruit-recipe-tips.blogspot.com 7. ˚Ol’ Blue Eyes by Bruce Wyma Found on thewildlifekingdom.tumblr.com 8. Angela Friedman Musette robe purple Found on thelingerieaddict.com 9. Blackberry Frozen Yogurt // Bill Granger Found on independent.co.uk
See more visual delight inspired by Marilyn Minter's 'Breathless' here.
Camilo Villegas | Despertar Camilo Villegas. Despertar (Awakening) gold leaf and white ink. Found on Flickr.
1. brass bottle opener via anaise 2. Miya Ando, 'Gold Moon Mandala,' 2014, Madison Gallery via Artsy 3. Le Labo Oud 27 Oil at Barneys.com 4. glass and brass cups from gaslighting.tumblr.com 5. Archibald Knox, British, c.1900 via Tadema Gallery 6. Anish Kapoor, 'Untitled,' , Christie's via Artsy 7. Paddle 8 Objects 8. Shepard Fairey, Obey Lotus Diamond (White and Gold) (2012) via Artsy 9. Wrought Gueridon finish: Gold Leaf - Mirror via Modern History
View more beauty here.
Sandra Cinto presents mesmerizing, engulfing images of the sea, sky, and natural elements as visual metaphors for the odyssey of life. Journeys fascinate Cinto. Though she has produced small-scale works, she is best known for her room-filling installations, covering entire walls with her graphic renderings of roiling waves, twinkling stars, or pouring rain. Central to all of her work is the cycle of life—her own and that of the viewers immersed in her imagery. Read more from Artsy here.
1. I Want You, 2013, by Norman Mooney via Artsy 2. Kiki Smith via invaluable.com 3. Pr. rock crystal obelisks, raised on rectangular rock crystal stepped bases. 22"H, Circa - 20th C. via liveauctioneers.com 4. La bague Triple Burst en diamants d'Azlee via azleejewelry.com 5. Jean-Claude Mahey, 'Pair of Cabinets,' ca. 1970, Maison Gerard via Artsy 6. Northern Hemisphere Double Old Fashioned Glass via Barneys 7. Sea Urchin Salt Dish via ABCHome 8. Mirit Weinstock Umbrella Cocktail Earrings from Anaïse 9. Paul Chan, American Journey via Artspace
See more art inspired by Sandra Cinto here.